WHICH IS A GOOD PACKAGING
Packaging is considered good when it affects the buyer's emotions, which must first be sympathetic to the consumer. In order for the package to achieve the above effects, the following requirements must be met in the design:
1. Demonstrate the mark.
The main image of the product brand is shown in color, the logo must be clearly printed on the package and appear on the sides of the package so that when the product is on the counter, the customer can Easily identify labels from a variety of perspectives.
2. Simplify and focus on the image that creates the most emotion for the consumer.
Packaging should help customers answer the question "What is the difference between this brand and why should I buy it?".
Express the level of brand message.
The surface of the packaging must show all major brands, sub-brands, product segments, symbols showing the class and quality of the product. These visual messages are powerful enough to capture the attention of customers and motivate them to make a purchase decision.
4. In accordance with the level of impression.
In order to create a good impression in the customer's memory, the packaging should be designed in accordance with the level of information awareness of customers when they go shopping. Based on the level of awareness of the importance of the internal organs of the human brain, packaging design must meet the following requirements:
- Color: Raise the physical response of consumers.
- Shape: Attractive and reinforce the perception of the product.
- Photos: Emotionally stirring and satisfying the needs of consumers.
- Language: Provide more information to consumers.
When designing packaging for a product, the most important thing is to understand the reaction of consumers with countless images, the information that hits their eyes when they are in a store with countless products of the same type. The way they look, make contact and remember things around are always important grounds to help businesses evaluate the consumption of the product when it is displayed on the counter, shelves.
Well-designed labels always add to the emotions and impressions of consumers and help sell the best.
- POTENTIAL INDUSTRY IN VIETNAM (10.05.2018)
- GREEN PACKAGING - FUTURE TRENDS (10.05.2018)
- BOTTLE WATER SUPPLY SUPPLY PROSPECTS UP TO 5 YEARS (10.05.2018)